What does Yoshito mean?
- Yoshito is a Japanese name that translates to "Good Boy" and is named after my Dad--the good-est boy of them all :)
How do you pronounce Yoshito (良しと)?
What's the shelf-life of the treats/biscuits?
- Since these are made with real food and no preservatives, they are best eaten right away.
- However, if kept in an airtight container they will last up to 3 months in the fridge. But seriously, try not to test that. The sooner the better.
Are you seriously sold out?
- If the product is listed as sold out, they unfortunately are.
- Please subscribe to our email list so you can be the first to know when products restock or discount codes are available.
I see the store is open all the time now--rad! When will I get my treats?
- Within 7-10 business days of order.
- But if we can get them out faster, we will try like hell to do so!
- More details on the Shipping & Refund Policies
Can I eat these?
- All ingredients are human-grade, all meat is USDA approved. That said, these are dog treats. Please don't. Your dog is gonna be sad and confused because they are DOG TREATS.
I'm a dog trainer/walker. Can I order trainers in bulk?
- Only if you practice R+/LIMA.
- Unfortunately, no. But feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions.
- Not intended for resale. I can't believe I have to say that but someone did it so now I have to say it.